The Center for Inclusive and Engaged Leadership's range of workshops provides an interconnected set of skills and knowledge that are essential for effective leadership and can be applied in project collaboration, teaching and learning, program development, decision-making processes, communication, and many other dimensions of organizational life. Workshops run between one and three days and are offered online and/or face to face. Workshops can be taken independently or as part of the Foundations Certificate.
The following foundations workshops are offered throughout the year.
- Emotional Intelligence and Diversity
- Conflict Transformation
- Leading Change through Collaborative Decision Making
- Stakeholder Analysis and Engagement
- Mindfulness and Leadership
- Leadership and Social Innovation